GOVERNMENT FACILITY & ROADWAY
Responding to the Federal government’s continued push to have municipalities, counties and other government jurisdictions make infrastructure and facilities more energy-efficient, many public agencies have turned to SolarMax LED for help. And we’ve responded, whether it’s with the 10,000+ ultra efficient streetlights we’ve installed in Sacramento County, or outdoor public lighting in Southern California cities like Riverside, Hesperia and others.
- SolarMax LED not only reduces consumption, we also reduce risk for public decision-makers. How? By offering:
- FREE energy usage audits that outside consultants often charge well in excess of $100,000 – and take a month to complete. We turn ours around in less than a week.
- Customized design, engineering and product recommendations to show you exactly where public agencies can reduce consumption – while increasing performance.
- ZERO down financing *available for qualified candiates *
- ZERO % interest
Add it all up and you can see why SolarMax LED is at “ground zero” when it comes to lowering your lighting costs – and carbon footprint.LED vs Conventional Lighting
School districts, administrators, management and staff face tremendous pressure to make ends meet when it comes to operating costs and, more specifically, facilities management. Here’s the solution: Install SolarMax LED systems and reduce your lighting bills – by up to 70%!
- Our state-of-the-art GE technology products can:
- Increase visibility in difficult-to-reach areas
- Enhance safety and security around campus
- Cut energy-robbing wattage by 50-75%
- Last 10 or more years, substantially reducing your maintenance costs
Add it all up and SolarMax LED is the smart choice – and partner – for schools looking to “ace” the ultimate test: Protecting our environment.
So many cars. So many lights. So much expense.
Here’s the bright side: According to a study conducted by NADA (National Automobile Dealer Association), dealerships report sales increases of 15% after dark - when they switch to LED lights. The technology better presents the true color of vehicles at night, while saving the owner up to 85% on energy costs.
That’s just the beginning. Following are several other powerful incentives for converting to LED:
- In most cases, the ROI on parking lot lighting renovation is approximately 11 months - or less.
- With $0 money down and low interest financing, pay back comes from the savings on your utility bills and rebates.
- Our 5-year warranty on parts and labor.
- The always available SolarMax LED customer service hotline
WAREHOUSE, OFFICE AND RETAIL
Whether it’s the back of the house – or the offices and showroom up front – SolarMax LED shines where it matters most: with operations and your finance department. Studies show LED lighting in offices and warehouses help make work more efficient by at least 10% due to higher density in light.
That’s nice, but you’re probably looking for something a little more compelling. So, to that end, what if you could:
- Replace a 324-watt warehouse light bulb with a 140 watt LED – and increase brightness?
- Lower your workers comp premiums because of improved safety from new lighting?
- Schedule your next light replacement – about 10 years from now?
- Slash your equipment rental costs for maintenance?
Chances are you’d scrap those energy robbing lights in your legacy system – now! So many SolarMax LED customers already have and are profiting from the savings.
Isn’t it time you made the switch?